Call for Educational Session Proposals for Excipient World 2019
This year’s theme: The Evolving Global Role of Excipients
Proposals due: July 27rd, 2018
Submit Topics to: Topic Submission Form
Excipient World – IPEC-Americas premier excipient event – wants YOUR proposals and ideas. This conference is the ONLY U.S. event focused exclusively on excipients, showcasing formulation and delivery system advances, regulatory and compliance initiatives, and innovative product applications for pharmaceutical, biologic, veterinary medicine, and medical device / combination and emerging sector manufacturers that rely on excipients.
Becoming a speaker at Excipient World will provide:
- A chance to help educate manufacturers and users of pharmaceutical excipients on a topic of your expertise
- Exposure with your peers to share your knowledge in excipient and pharmaceutical technology, new drug applications and regulatory issues
- Visibility within the community as a subject matter expert
- Networking opportunities and access to regulators
Sessions should be developed for technical, regulatory, or supply chain security topics and address current, relevant, and thought-provoking ideas.
2019 Themes are:
- Formulation and Technology Advancements
- Quality and Regulatory
- Supply Chain
- Emerging Sectors
This is your chance to give back and enhance your career and industry visibility! Share this with your colleagues and be sure to submit your session proposals by Friday, July 27th 2018.