ExciPerience – Early Bird sale ends on January 31st
ExciPerience is the virtual event around every aspect of pharmaceutical excipients. ExciPerience covers all areas from basic or advanced research and formulation to manufacturing and regulatory. There will be more and new possibilities for personal interaction and different presentation formats than you are used to.
You deserve the best – you get the best!
“Congrats to the team! You set a new standard in virtual events!”
Kirk Donaldson, Aprecia
- Keynote: “How 3D printing is changing medicine”, Prof. Joseph DeSimone
- “Biopharmaceutical Implications of Excipient Variability on Drug Solubility and Dissolution”, Dr Nikoletta Fotaki
- “The complexities of Excipient Registration in China and potential solutions”, Dave Schoneker
- “Formulations for infants and young children: Innovative use of excipients in film coating“, Dr Fang Liu
- “Sex matters: Excipients actively modulate drug response differently in males and females”, Christine Madla, PhD
- “In-silico polymer screenings for rational amorphous solid dispersion development”, Dr Christian Lübbert
- “Early Phase Pharmaceutical Product Development using Quality by Design tools”, Prof. Walkiria Schlindwein
- “Numerical methods in the design of solid pharmaceutical formulations: state of the art, and future challenges”, Dr Maxim Puchkov
- “Application of lipids in challenging processes: Spray-drying and 3D printing”, Dr Sharareh Salar-Behzadi
- See the description of our speakers here!
What is the difference to other virtual events?
At the ExciPerience, exchange between everybody involved is key. To achieve this, there are new communication tools like lobby networking, open & private multi-person tables, topic-related multi-person tables, specialist rooms, A.I. enhanced matchmaking, network carousel and special networking rooms, which will increase the interaction amongst all participants during the event.
This makes the difference to other events!